Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Funnies: Conversations at the Dinner Table


After reading from the Bible about our lives producing good fruit, Claude asked Joshua to pray.  Here's his petition to the Lord...
 "Dear Lord, please help us to eat good fruit.  In Jesus' Name, Amen."


I'm not sure how this came about, but the conversation went like this...
Claude: That's why I can't count past 3 in music.
Joshua: 1-2-4-5-6-7-8-9-10.  That's how you count past 3, Daddy!


You know your kids are becoming Texan when...
Claude: In the garden, what did God give to Adam and Eve to eat?
Joshua: Fruit.  Not ribs.


Joshua: I can eat that because I'm as tall as a skyscraper.
Hannah: No, you're not!
Joshua: Well, I'm as tall as an onion!

What conversations have you had around your dinner table this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment