Saturday, July 12, 2014

Snapshots: VBS, Group Photos, and Free "Chikin"

This past week has been exciting!  The kids and I (Becca) were a part of our church's Vacation Bible School.  Joshua and Hannah participated with the older children and I had the opportunity to teach the toddlers and preschoolers.  Jeremiah and Abigail were part of my class.
Jeremiah summed up how most of the VBS volunteers undoubtedly felt this week when he told me, "Don't sleep very much.  I tired."
Hannah left us a few notes from what she learned at VBS.

We made some new Chew Crew shirts over the weekend, so on our way to VBS on Monday morning we tried to get a group photo with the kids.  You can see a fairly successful attempt on our Meet the Crew page.  Here are the outtakes.

To finish off the week, we all dressed up like cows and enjoyed some free "chikin" as part of Chick-fil-A's Cow Appreciation Day.  You can't beat a $40 meal that is completely free!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment