Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday Funnies: Wrong Side of the Bed

ah...pretty much.
We had a grump among us this morning.  This individual will remain nameless, but I'm glad to say that he/she was able to go back to bed (a few times) in order to restart the day.  Eventually it all worked out and he/she found the right side of the bed and the rest of the day has been smooth sailing.  :)

But even with a good outcome, the start of the morning obviously made an impact on all of the kids, grumps and non-grumps alike, as they expressed in this little lunchtime conversation.

Joshua: I was a big, hungry bear when I woke up this morning.
Abby: I was a big and hungry frog!
Joshua: Well, I was a big, hungry wolf!
Hannah: I was a hungry bear and a wolf this morning!

Mom agrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment